Monday, May 14, 2007

The Innocent Casually Smile Dilemma

I am a very curious person and I also am a rather perceptive person. You might think that is a good combination.. well, it is most of the time, but you know what the problem is? If you are perceptive, you see more things to be curious about! It can be very frustrating. I can look at a picture of someone I know and think nothing about it at that moment, but then lay awake remembering the simplest thing, like her smile and all of a sudden I am very curious; what is behind that smile? That sort of mysterious though innocent smile which she sort of almost casually throws into the world.. what kind of thoughts and what kind of emotions are behind that smile? I am almost jealous, for she knows it and I do not..


Good night, my friends!

No comments: