A few examples of things I wrote down and I don't fully understand anymore or that I don't get at all:
- "Now I am who I wanted to be... Now only to find my self in it...".
- Movie idea: "A woman with an orange headscarf".
- "Brain Images/Ideas. But don't know how to express them!".
- "This is where it's about: - Inevitability".
- "The split-second laps in faith of understanding".
- "The over my shoulder perspective".
Maybe the acceptance and lack of taboo of/on sexuality is an act of enlightment? Because is the act of being who you are and accepting the self and building from there on out not enlightment? Wat more is there to seek than peace of mind, body and soul at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel of life, learning, living, feeling, being, traveling, experiencing, seeing. What I seek at the end of that tunnel is wisdom and the purest wisdom, I think, brings enlightment...
... The Search For Light ..."
This are the kind of things that I write about in my notebook, this are the kind of things that preoccupy me, this are the kind of things that I think about.. Maybe I'll put some more of my notebook in here later.